Friday, March 6, 2009

what the hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking hell stupid !!!!!!!!!

today i went to watch basketball semi-final match with peggy ... actually i was wandering i was watching with mei teen but because of her friends birthday .... she go out with them to celebrate.... but then i was very angry with .... fucking hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and they made me uncomfortable and really angry even want to cry also .... finally i go to sathiya room and finally i cry ~~ i dun know how to explain ... maybe my six sense was strong and it tell me what is happening now ... and peggy also can see through it ...

i was regret now and i dun want play anymore .... but the truth tell me i cant ... because i already addicted ... i cant even pull myself out from that ... if i really can pull myself out from that, then how about them ???? for them, the problem still there, it wont disappear .... so what can i do ???? i really dun have any idea ... i really very tired tired tired ... i have no energy to play again .... really ... but i cant do anything ....

No comments: