Saturday, March 21, 2009

Little Nyonya ~~

today only i finish watched the "little nyonya" tv show ... it is a singaporean tv show .... it describe the life of Nyonya and Baba .... the content of this tv show was touched my heart .... and it really nice to watch it ....

i learn something from this tv show, it said that "if someone treat u badly, i cannot treat bad them back, oppositely i have to respect them" .... this made me flashback my past life ... i really didnt hate them ... i treat them very good right now .... but i didnt expect they treat me like this ... haha ^^

another things is, "love is a need, u can be not get it" .... i like this very much .... because it describe my condition right now ...

thirdly is, "love needs courage" .... i really need it ....

forth is, "i wont resigned my fate" .... this is amazing too ....

there were so many but i cant recall it ...sorry yea ... ^^

as conclusion, as my opinion, i think that, although i fond of him but he is not belongs to me... but i wont think that i must get him .... oppositely, i will pray for him everyday quitely....

No comments: