Tuesday, December 9, 2008

im back !!!!!

Finally im back !!!! im back to my blog here !!!! really glad about that .... haha ^^ seems like i really busy .... busy with my personal things, families, friends and so on .... and now i relief !!!! haha !!!! unfortunately that, at that time, my grandma had infected with "denggi" .... it really unbelievable .... and scary ..... she lived at hospital almost for two weeks but now already recovered ..... sigh ~~ and these also made my ideal journey gone !!!!! wuwu ~~ but never mind , at least i can learn "LOVE" between my families members .... haha ^^ it worth also .... lolz ..... everyone need a healthy body .... if not cant do anything .... haha ^^

now all my friends are busy with their assignments, exam, presentations and so on .... there are no time for us to gather .... but this week they are going relief ..... hope that, we can gather together and go hang out everywhere .... but except "THE TWO" ..... because they been hurt me so deep and now i was nothing to say with them .... only a "HI" when we meet ..... i have try to recover it but they broke it and now i dun have the energy to play it .... i was very tired about it !!!! really .... and now i can see more far and i only tell one of my best best friend called "MM" .... she can look through me and for her i also .... but we now are separate very far ~~ but never mind .... one day we will meet .... i wait for the time come ..... she lend me her ears to say my secret and everything i also talk with her .... and from that "things" happened, she say i already matured a lot and she say she admire my "happy-go-lucky" style .... haha ^^ i dun know what does it means .... haha ^^ but i really thanks her very much .... if dun have her, i think i wont having a good life at my UC now .... thanks yea .... my friends .... i really love u all .... for those hurt me, i also pray to GOD hope that u all still happy in your life, healthy.... may GOD bless u all .....

gambateh neh ~~~ to me ~~~~

No comments: