Wednesday, December 17, 2008

everything are changed !!!!


gosh !!!! stupid .... such a long time i didnt write my blog ... very miss here but now i dun know how to express my feelings here ... nowadays i found out many things are changed around me, especially people .... and i dun know why .... is it who was changed was me ???? it is a BIG question mark !!!! but i can see that my secondary buddies was not changed because i know them very well even for them also ..... i was very glad that i didnt knew them ... but the worst thing in my life recently was i found someone who was pretending ~~ damn hate ..... but i wont said it in front of them, i just express it at here ... my little world ....

i wont angry,talk bad about them, i still treat them very good but what i got was nothing !!!! but what can i do ???? i cant do nothing .... because they was my friends .... but how they treat me ???? no one can knew my feelings ... even for them also they dun know nothing .... but i just stand for it !!!!! i sure one day i cant stand for it ..... really !!!! i really tired .... what to do ??? i still need to face them ... if i escape from them ... i will became a useless people .... i swear !!!!

but i also found something new ... i knew many kind of people .... haha ^^ some are friendly,crazy and 3 8 .... lolz ... but at least they were not pretending .... thats why i like them very much and i interact with them truly .... ~~ hehe ^^ is worth than everything !!!!

~end~

No comments: