Monday, September 29, 2008

suddenly feeling ~~

suddenly today want write something ... but i dun know what to write .... just feel want it ... sigh ~~ i feel everything besides me seems like all fake ... and n0t true .... and i feel that everything will be gone one day .... today's weather are so depressed and cold ... seems wanna cry but not ... is it this also deputy my feelings ???? i think so .... today my brain just like a player, keep on playback what i done in my college life .... some are sweet, cool, unbelieveable, spicy but some are bitter and hatred .... but most of the things are happy .... and made me feel that is it going to be old .... so suddenly got so many feelings .... haha ^^
maybe others will think that it is stupid ... hehe ^^ but i think is extremely incredible ....

No comments: