Monday, August 24, 2009

untitle

now i was in holiday, i still left around one week ... along this holiday, i thinked many or dozen of things !!!!!!!!!! i thinked about my college life, personalities, social life....
i found that im really a lousy person ... i found that my life was messed ... maybe im an overthinker... is it this is my problem or others ???
i heard my friends said, scorpion hard to express their feelings to others... and yet i am ... perhaps it is ... i think i have a barrier who hurted me so bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! this make me breathless ... i had a group of best friends who were really close to me, we talked, shopped, and do whatever that girls or best friends suppose to do ... but finally, i found that they had their own secret ... why ??? now even like net friends also same .... im freaking give up everthing !!!!!!!!!! is it im untrusted ???? i really want the answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i was thinked of this, i cried .... i need someone that understand me .....
signing off, Yvonne

No comments: