Wednesday, February 25, 2009

orietation night 2009

yoyo !!!!!!! is time for blogging my dear bloggie ... lol ... today was our INTI Internationl University College orietation night ... let me introduce what is orientation night for all of u ... actually orientation night was from the new enrolled student whoever u are and coming for the orientation day the day u enrolled and from that, u had a to join this competition..... from this competition, we will find who is the mr. inti and miss inti ..... was it sounds good ??? haha ^^

i was wandering want to go unfortunately tomorrow g0t test .... so i have to gve up the orientation night and stay at the room to study ... from last semester, the orietation night also clash with my exam .... sad ~~ i think me and the oritetation night had no fate .... maybe ~~ or almost ~~

but my roomate and my sister went to this orietation night today .... but my roomate came bac early, she say damn boring .. i dun know because m not under the situation ... actually i want to watch .... sob ~~ but my sister say the results was unbelievable ... mr. inti was the M4 which his attitude g0t a bit like a girl .. haha ^^ andthe miss inti was amazing .... she is from Bostawa .... and i think everyone like her .... but for the mr. inti ... im not sure about it ... lol ....

sigh ~~ finally i finish my biostatistics revision .... and now only got time to write something ... haha ^^hope that tomorrow test wont so hard and may the god bless me ever ... and glad that today nothing bad things happened ... pray the LORD , Amen , Haleiluya ....

2 comments:

NeKoThi3f said...

tis yr's orientation is not gud....last yr's better...u r lucky for not going....==

yvonne jenn said...

yea lo !!!!!!!!! what to do ??? study more important ... haha ^^