Monday, January 19, 2009

extrovent ....

haha ^^ today really tired ... u know why ??? because i woke up 8 am morning .. but my class at 12 pm .... because i need to go back to hostel ..... and my sister got class at 10 am ... wanna sleep more for awhile also cannot ... sigh ~~ haha ^^

today's class I decided that this friday class cancel and replace it after the chinese new year ... haha ^^ everyone was happy ... lolz ..... i did the right choice .... haha ^^ not bad yea ....

the PCE class so far ok ... no much problem .... after the class over at 6 pm ... Thulasi and I go for jogging .... we actually meet at 6.45pm ... but she was late until 7 pm ... made me wait until for 15 minutes ... but never mind la ... because she didnt took her lunch afternoon so she went to buy some stuff to bite ... haha ^^ im not scolding her ... what to scold ??? haha ^^ then we jog until 7.45 pm then she went back to find her boyfriend ... and i went for dinner with mei teen and my sister ... haha ^^

that's all for today !!!!!
countdown my chinese new year ...

No comments: